Huffy's 20-inch Ignyte Recommended Sizing
- Huffy's 20-inch Ignyte is ideal for ages 5 – 9 and a rider height of 44 – 56 inches. The alloy quick release for the seatpost enables easy height adjustment.
- Assembly tutorial video is posted below; Huff's ignite is ideal for ages 5-9 and a rider height of 44-56 inches; The gloss Blue Abyss color, the frame gusset, and the front pegs exclaim this bike is ready for big kid action with no more training wheels
- Arrives with all the tools you need for easy assembly; just follow the simple, step-by-step instructions – install the front wheel, handlebar, seat and pedals and then adjust the front brake; our product manual guides you through every step
- The single-speed ignite has a gloss Blue Abyss finish that just looks awesome; an alloy quick release for the seat post enables easy height adjustment, while the railed seat and handlebar are adjustable to ensure the right fit
- Durable steel frame is backed by our limited lifetime (see owner's manual for details); Front hand brake and rear coaster brake combination is ideal for learning hand brakes; front pegs make it easy to Try hops and tricks; kickstand included
- The acid Yellow handlebar, Black tires with acid Yellow sidewalls, the smoke-colored chain guard, Huffy-branded grips, and the decorated crossbar pad and seat add to the cool look; the Huffy ignite is one amazing bike for active riding fun
- What a great bike for your child to show off to friends and family. This ‘big kid' bike, with no training wheels, will be an exciting milestone in your child's life and make great memories.
Your New Sidewalk Companion
|Arrives with ToolsThe Ignyte is delivered with the tools you need for fast, easy assembly; plus a durable steel frame.||Ignyte, One Cool LookHuffy-branded grips, black tires with acid yellow sidewalls, the smoke-colored chainguard, the frame gusset, and the decorated crossbar pad and seat add to the cool look.||Pro-Look Pegs Add to the FunFront pro-look pegs add a BMX edge to make it easy to try hops and tricks or even do grinds. This bike is made for real riding adventures.||A ‘Big Kid' Bike to Ride and ExploreAvailable in blue or red. Ignyte your child's riding passion with this racy, aggressive bike. Ignyte that freedom to ride and that freedom to explore.|
|The Huffy StoryIn 1892, Huffy built its first bicycle in Dayton, Ohio. Sewing machines and lawn mowers are part of the history, but bicycles are the heart of Huffy. Products sold around the globe are designed just a few miles from the original Dayton location.||Fresh IdeasThe Huffy Radio Bike was the first bike with solid state transistors and music while riding a bike. The Huffy Convertible introduced training wheels and kids to riding. Huffy Perfect Fit frames brings a level of comfort.||Your StyleChoosing a bike is a big deal. That’s why we research trends from around the globe before we develop product colors and designs each year. Simple to fancy designs, soft to bold colors, you name it. Huffy has a product for everyone.||We Make FunYou always remember the best things in life. Your first bike ride. Riding around with friends. Getting a bike for your birthday. Teaching your kids to ride. Bikes are all about making memories. Simple, fun memories. Huffy. We Make Fun.|
The 20-inch Huffy Ignyte bike will turn heads with its awesome look and cool features. No more training wheels – this bike is ready for big kid action. The gloss blue abyss finish, the frame gusset, the acid yellow handlebar, and the front pegs make this bike a real standout.