Although both men and women’s bodies produce testosterone, it is much more important in men because it is responsible for lots of processes in their bodies, such as the development of men’s sexual characteristics.
A decrease in testosterone levels in many has many effects in men including loss of muscle mass, hair loss, rapid changes in moods, and weight increases. The bad news for men is that testosterone levels start falling off when they reach the age of 30, falling by about 1% every year. This rate can increase once men get to 45 years of age.
The symptoms caused by a sharp decline in testosterone levels can be depressing for many men. It is referred scientifically as hypogonadism and can also be caused by medications or injuries.
For men experiencing a decrease in testosterone levels, testosterone boosters can help. A testosterone booster is any substance that either increases the levels of testosterone in the body or that signals the body to produce more testosterone. Many of these boosters are so effective that they end up being highly praised by their users.
While there are so many brands and options available for men, it is important for men to choose natural testosterone boosters over synthetic ones. This is because the synthetic testosterone boosters often have side effects, which lead the products to do a lot of harm.
There are lots of different brands available in the market these days. But what’s important here is to make sure that you opt for the natural ones and not the synthetic ones as they can leave undesired after-effects.
TestoGen – The Best Testosterone Booster for Improved Sex Drive
What is TestoGen?
TestoGen is another great and effective testosterone booster that only contains natural ingredients. All the ingredients included in this supplement have been proven to be potent testosterone boosters. Users can expect to feel and see the effects of using this supplement after using it for a few days.
TestoGen is formulated in the United Kingdom and the United States and it has become one of the most popular testosterone boosters in the market as it is great at improving metabolism, physical stamina, and sex drive.
TestoGen is manufactured by MucleClub Limited and it includes 11 potent ingredients, which increase testosterone levels in the body without causing any adverse effects.
P R O S
C O N S
- D-Aspartic Acid – TestoGen contains 2352 mg of D-Aspartic Acid, which is very important in the synthesis of certain amino acids that aid in testosterone production.
- Nettle Leaf – The 40 mg of Nettle leaf extract included in TestoGen helps increase testosterone production thereby helping improve libido.
- Magnesium – Magnesium plays a role in the enzymatic processes that are responsible for hormone production. These hormones are then used in the synthesis of testosterone. TestoGen contains 200 mg of Magnesium.
- Vitamin D3 – In addition to helping improve bone and muscle health, vitamin D3 also helps increase testosterone levels and improves metabolism.
- Vitamin K1 – Vitamin K1 helps improve bone health. Healthy bones absorb more of the vitamin D that boosts testosterone levels.
Other ingredients include:
- Vitamin B6
- Ginseng extract
- Fenugreek extract
- Improving testosterone production – D-Aspartic acid, Boron, Magnesium, Zinc, and others have been shown to signal the body to produce more testosterone. By increasing testosterone production, these ingredients also help improve both stamina and libido.
- Prevent degradation of testosterone – One of the reasons for low testosterone levels in the body is its conversion to estrogen. Nettle leaf extract helps stop this process thereby making more testosterone available.
- Improving sex drive – Low testosterone levels are a sex drive killer. The ingredients that help improve testosterone levels also help improve libido and stamina. Improved testosterone levels also help enhance physical strength for longer and more challenging workouts.
- Improving your lifestyle – Many of the added ingredients in TestoGen also help other areas of your life. For example, they may help you lose weight by enhancing fat burning, improve your confidence by enhancing your sex drive and help with your focus.
You get 120 capsules with each bottle of TestoGen. Because you are advised to take four capsules every day before breakfast, one bottle can last a month.
If you are on any medications, it is advisable to talk to your doctor before you start taking TestoGen. Although none of the ingredients in this supplement are harmful, they could potentially interact with the compounds in different medications and cause unwanted effects.
TestoGen’s formula, which contains no steroids or synthetic compounds, has worked very well for a multitude of this supplement’s users. Its manufacturer also has a very good reputation and is highly regarded in the supplements industry.
TestoGen is thoroughly tested to ensure it proves the health benefits it claims to and to ensure that it does not cause any side effects to its users.
Things to Keep in Mind When Choosing a Testosterone Booster
- Product ingredients – This is something you should be aware of. Always check that the products you choose only contain natural ingredients that are safe.
- Dosage – Always check the label or the manufacturer’s website to know the easy dosage. Remember that you should always take these supplements the right way if you would like to see the best results.
- User policy – All product manufacturers should have friendly policies. These include return, shipping, and refund policies.
- Price – The price is very important but it is not the only factor to think about. It is also important to look at whether the products you decide to try are worth the price they are sold for. Some of the products we have looked at above may be pricey but are worth it due to their proven benefits and safety.
How are Testosterone Boosters Taken?
There are different types of testosterone boosted depending on how they are taken and used. The main categories are testosterone capsules, transdermal testosterone, and inducing testosterone.
The types of testosterone that fall into this category include testosterone cypionate and testosterone undecanoate. These are usually recommended for those with very low testosterone levels or those who need a huge boost. They are usually injected into the buttocks.
These are testosterone products that are applied on the skin. They can include creams, ointments, and gels.
Once they are applied to the skin, they are absorbed and enter the bloodstream where they either increase the levels of testosterone or signal the body to produce more testosterone.
The recommended dosage for someone who has never used these products before is 4 mg every 24 hours. The specific product can be applied anywhere but the thighs, back, upper arm, and abdomen are recommended. It is important to ensure that the product is applied directly on the skin and not on top of another product such as a beauty lotion. This is because doing this will decrease the amount absorbed into the body.
Testosterone capsules are very popular due to the familiarity of their form and how capsules are taken. Testosterone capsules are meant to be chewed or swallowed, in many cases taken with food depending on the provided instructions or doctor’s advice. When prescribed, the appropriate dosage depends on how low your testosterone levels are according to lab reports.
Great care should be taken to not overdose on or misuse testosterone capsules as doing either can lead to serious effects including liver damage, heart attacks, and strokes.
Overdosage of the supplement is never recommended. Do not misuse the testosterone capsules as they may lead to heart attacks, liver damage, or strokes.
Testosterone is the main male hormone and it is responsible for the development of secondary sexual characteristics in men, hormonal balance, and in the development of the musculoskeletal system.
Having low testosterone levels is known as testosterone deficiency syndrome or Low-T. Both of these are just ways of saying that someone does not have enough testosterone in their body.
The main reason for a decline in testosterone levels is age. Symptoms of Low-T include depression, fatigue, irritability, reduced muscular mass, low sex drive, and more.
The easiest way to bring the levels of testosterone up is to use an effective and natural testosterone booster. These help the body produce more testosterone but choosing one is not always easy. There are so many brands in the market and you have to be careful to ensure you choose the right one.
Why Should You Use Testosterone Boosters?
As men age, life starts getting dull. At this stage, men feel like they do not have the energy to do anything. If you feel this way, a testosterone booster will help you feel more energized, which will translate to higher productivity. Testosterone boosters are also designed to help improve your overall health depending on the types and amounts of ingredients included in the supplement.
Testosterone is not only responsible for ensuring you have a healthy sex life, which it does by boosting libido, increasing stamina, and improving your sperm count, but it also helps in other areas of the body. For example, testosterone is responsible for muscle growth, bone strength, and the health of your red blood cells.
Using a natural testosterone booster will help get your testosterone levels to the levels they should be at without any side effects.
Are Natural Testosterone Boosters Steroids?
No, testosterone boosters are very different from steroids. The main difference is that steroids use artificial means to increase testosterone levels. Natural testosterone boosters, on the other hand, help the body produce testosterone naturally while leveraging all the other ingredients to help improve your overall health. Natural testosterone boosters also help keep the levels of testosterone level while steroids can lead to massive spikes in testosterone levels which is not safe.
Additionally, natural testosterone boosters can help the body make the best use of the available testosterone before the body starts producing more. Many testosterone boosters contain fenugreek extract while helps with the release of free testosterone thereby increasing its bioavailability. Some ingredients also prevent testosterone from binding to certain hormones which makes it useless or for it to be converted to estrogen.
What Are the Signs of Low Testosterone?
The following symptoms might signal that it is time to consider whether your testosterone levels are low:
- Feeling lethargic
- Low libido
- Lack of energy to complete even the simplest tasks
- Difficulty in getting an erection
- Weight gain
- Poor memory
- Feeling sluggish
- Loss of muscle mass
- Low stamina
Do Testosterone Boosters Work?
Although the results of using testosterone boosters can vary from one man to the next, they do work. Here are some examples of how these supplements can help you:
- Helping increase amounts of free testosterone in the body.
- Helping maintain a healthy hormonal balance – Men also produce female hormones. When the quantity of these hormones increases, the quantity of male hormones decreases and this can have profound negative effects on the male body. Testosterone boosters can help keep a balance between these two classes of hormones.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, testosterone boosters are completely safe as long as they are used the right way. However, some manufacturers will add stimulants and steroids to their products to make them more effective. These brands are not to be trusted as their products can be dangerous for you.
This is why we insist that you only purchase testosterone boosted from reputable brands. Also, if you have any concerns about any medical conditions or medications you may be taking, do talk to your doctor so they can give you the best advice for the way forward.
Some of them do. Natural testosterone boosters do not contain any steroids.
To see the best results, you have to be consistent and follow all directions carefully. It is important that you take any of the booster you choose for at least 60 days before you, may any judgements. Also, always read the provided instructions to ensure that you follow them accurately and as intended.
Decreasing testosterone levels are natural as men age. Men who are over 40 years old are more susceptible to low testosterone levels and associated problems. In these cases, a natural remedy, such as taking a natural testosterone booster, is recommended. These testosterone boosters include ingredients that help increase testosterone levels in your body in a natural way. The result is a higher sex drive, improved muscle mass, weight loss, better moods and increased energy levels. All of these combined can help you have a fuller life.
Another reason for using these supplements is that they do not have any adverse effects. It is also important to consult your doctor before you start using a testosterone booster if you are on any medications or have any medical conditions that might be affected by higher testosterone levels. That way you can avoid any health problems that might arise.