15 Sep Best 5 Beach Cruiser Bikes
From models perfect for beginning riders to lightweight bikes for older cycling fans, here are five beach cruiser bikes we recommend.
Enjoy a ride along the sand on these easy-going cycles
Florida’s shores await you and your beach cruising bike.
Florida’s vast coastline was meant to be explored by foot and by bicycle. There are few experiences more glorious than coasting along a sandy beach as the sun rises on a new day. Throw a lunch in the bike’s basket and pedal away until you find the right patch of beach for a picnic.
The best way to explore Florida’s shores is with a beach cruiser bike. Unlike cycles made for mountain trails or street rides, a beach cruiser typically features wider tires (for riding along the sand), comfortable seats and a general laid-back design that’s focused more on fun than fitness.
So before you plan your next visit to the coast, here are five beach cruiser bikes you should consider bringing along with you.
six three zero every journey Women’s Cruiser For Women
Customize this bike however you like — it’s available in multiple sizes, gears and color combinations. The lightweight aluminum frame makes handling a breeze, with the rider sitting upright while keeping the back and shoulders in a comfy position. Front and rear hand-brakes can bring this cruiser to a quick stop with ease.
This beach cruiser from sixthreezero comes in two sizes – 24 and 26 inches – and has three gear options — one, three or seven.
- Versatile women’s hybrid cruiser bicycle with 17.5-inch swooping step-through aluminum frame; perfect for cruise, leisure, and commute rides
- Upright riding style keeps your back and shoulders comfortable; foot-forward design helps maintain proper leg extension. Weight Range – Up to 300 Pounds. Height Range – 5′ – 6’2 Inches
- 7-speed Shimano external hub allows for a wide range of riding – from leisure to long distance commutes; front and rear handbrakes
- Stylish, curvy frame with comfy dual-spring saddle; includes matching fenders and rear rack for optional baskets and panniers
- 26-Inch, 1.95-Inch wide whitewall semi-slick tires provide a cushioned, stable ride for easy rolling. Good for Riders with Knee and/or Back Pain
A classic hybrid cruiser made for maximum comfort, the EVRYjourney women’s bike has a low center of gravity and foot-forward design that helps keep your back upright while maintaining proper leg extension for optimal pedaling.
With looks made for the beach and the gears to take you everywhere else, the sixthreezero EVRYjourney is ready for anything – from hitting the trails at the crack of dawn to cruising the beach at the dusk.
The EVRYjourney’s modern swooping aluminum frame is designed with foot-forward seat and pedal positioning, allowing riders of varying heights to stop and put feet flat on the ground. When at a full stop, you can stand over the seat and low swooping frame for easy mounting and dismounting.
The EVRYjourney is available in four gearing options:
21-speed Shimano Tourney derailleur and friction shifters help you tackle demanding street, trail, long distance, and uphill riding. Front and rear handbrakes make stopping easy and precise.
7-speed Shimano external hub allows for a wide range of riding – from leisure to long distance commutes. Includes front and rear handbrakes.
3-speed Shimano internal hub with easy-to-use Nexus shifter enables you to handle longer distances and moderate hills. Includes front handbrake and rear coaster brake.
Single-speed model offers ultimate simplicity, and is ideal for flat terrain. The Front Handbrake and Rear Coaster braking system is simple – just pull the left handbrake lever and pedal backwards to glide to a stop.
The 26-inch, 1.95-inch wide Kenda whitewall semi-slick tires provide a cushioned, stable ride for easy rolling. This bike comes complete with a rear rack for use with optional panniers, baskets, and other accessories, plus matching full fenders to keep you protected from rain and debris. It also includes a dual spring seat and leather-stitched grips for optimized comfort.
Recommended for single-ride trips up to 30 miles and speeds up to 30 MPH, the EVRYjourney is sized for riders from 5 feet to 6 feet, 4 inches tall. It comes 80% assembled, and weighs 38 pounds when fully assembled.
Designed with comfort, ease, and eye-catching style, sixthreezero bikes offer affordable quality for a vast range of riders.
Firmstrong Bruiser Beach Cruiser For Men
With a plush saddle seat and coaster brakes, this no-frills bike comes in a variety of dark colors — though the “banana yellow” option is somewhat alluring — and several gear options. The thick top tube design is there to provide an extended frame, giving the rider better arm extension. The wide tires are perfect for gliding across a sandy terrain.
This 26-inch cruiser comes with gear options of one, three and seven.
- 26″ cruiser bike for men
- Matte black frame beach cruiser with black tires and rims
- Shimano Nexus Internal 3-speed hub
- Beefy looking cruiser bike made by Firmstrong
- Coaster brakes and plush saddle
Firmstrong Urban Girl Beach Cruiser For Girls
This is a great cruiser for younger rides who are still fairly new to cycling but who have moved on from training wheels. The seat and handlebars are easily adjustable as the rider grows. (It’s recommended for riders from 3-feet-2-inches tall to 4-feet-4-inches tall.) It has just one gear and brake.
This 20-inch cruiser features white-wall tires, front and rear fenders and comes in a variety of body color and grip combinations.
- 20-inch girl’s single-speed cruiser bike great for introduction to relaxed riding
- Pedal-backwards coaster brake for easy pedaling and smooth braking
- White-wall balloon tires for a cushioned ride; front and rear fenders
- Oversized seat with dual springs for added comfort
- 13-inch frame sized for young riders from 3 feet, 2 inches to 4 feet, 4 inches tall
A great introduction to riding in style, the 20-inch single-speed Urban Girl cruiser bike from Firmstrong is ideal for both children just learning to ride as well as those who have graduated from training wheels. It features 20-inch wheels as well as front and rear fenders. The coaster brake stops by pedaling backwards, which is an easy and safe way for children to learn to ride. Sized for young riders from 3 feet, 2-inches to 4 feet, 4-inches tall, it’s a great choice for many riding environments — by the beach or anywhere else on a paved path. The Urban Girl is designed just like Firmstrong’s bikes for older riders with a classic, curvy cruiser design and a durable 13-inch steel frame. The 20-inch aluminum wheels feature 2.125-inch wide white-wall balloon tires that roll smooth and easy as well as cushion the bumps as you ride over them freely. The wide, oversized cruiser seat completes your comfort with dual springs that help make the ride soft and cushy. Both the seat and the handlebars can be adjusted for height and tilt to properly fit the rider. It also features a chain guard to protect pant cuffs from getting caught in the chain and wide cruiser bike handlebars with rubber grips. The bike is shipped 80 percent assembled. Firmstrong has been designing high quality, affordable bikes for over 10 years with a focus on blending style and functionality to create a fun, adventurous experience for riders — not just a mode of transportation.
Tommaso Kid’s Youth Cruiser For Boys
While we love this bike as a beach cruiser, its knobby tires make it the perfect all-terrain cycle, so feel free to use it on gravel, dirt or pavement. It sits lower to the ground — a feature designed to build confidence for young riders — and has 21 gears with grip shifts
This 24-inch bike is designed for riders 4-foot-5-inches tall to 5-feet-1-inch tall.
- PERFECT FOR ALL TERRAIN TYPES: 24” knobby tires are perfect for gravel, pavement,dirt, or wherever your kids want to ride
- EASY TO USE: Shimano Tourney grip shift offers smooth and easy shifting, allowing kids to learn about shifting properly in an easy and comfortable way
- POWERFUL: 21 speed offer great gear, ready to tackle anything
- COMFORTABLE & SHOCK ABSORBING: Capa spring coil fork with a premium mechanical lockout offers great shock absorption and all-terrain handling fun
- GREAT FIT: Designed for riders 4’5” – 5’1”, for years of enjoyment
Tommaso Ghost Attributes & Benefits
|Designed For FunThe low profile frame is low to the ground inspiring confidence, and is perfect for riders 4’5″ to 5’1″. With quality components and a great fit, our kids will be able to ride on and off road, and give the whole family a great riding experience.||Start Them Off RightStarting your kids on the right path is important, so start them off right with a quality bike. Easy shifting, wide tires, and a great fork inspire confidence in your kids, so they can share your passions.||It’s All In The DetailsDesigned with ease of use in mind for kids and parents, the Ghost features both front and rear quick releases, a premium kick stand, and easy to use grip shifters. These features make for less stress and more fun.|
Been looking for a fun bike that your kid can ride with you at some local mountain bike spots? We got you covered with the Tommaso Ghost. This bikes features an easy to use Gripshift system, great range of gears, Capa fork with lockout, and disc brakes, so it is the perfect first step into a lifetime of fun on the trails.
Tommaso Bikes – Factory direct bicycles and accessories, offering factory direct value and industry leading products
Since the mid-80’s Tommaso bikes has had an undeniable passion for making not only making top quality bicycles, but to also make the quality bicycles more accessible. We do this for one reason, because we love cycling! We believe that no matter what your budget looks like, you should be able to ride a high quality, performance bike that also looks great.
There is nothing better than the feeling of the perfect bike. This feeling inspires confidence and pride, and we believe it is essential to reach your full potential as a rider. Every single thing we do at Tommaso is about these feelings, they are what drive passion and innovation in this industry, and these are the values that make us who we are as a brand.
Maybe you share this passion with us, or maybe you are hoping to find this drive and excitement in your new bike. No matter what brought you to us, we are proud to have you as a member of the Tommaso Nation!
Tommaso Bikes Believes In Giving You The Best Cycling Products & Value
|We Save You MoneyWe manufacture our bikes, shoes, and helmets, so we can sell everything direct to the consumer. Tommaso isn’t sold in stores and we pass all the savings to you.||We Don’t Cut CornersWe only use Shimano gears, to offer the best integration and performance in the industry. Don’t be fooled by competitors who use subpar components to cut cost.||Why We’re DifferentWe believe that ownership, hard work, and accountability go hand in hand. This is why we are 100% employee owned and operated.||US Based AssistanceNow, you can spend less time worrying and more time doing what you love, riding your bike!|
RoyalBaby Freestyle Kid’s Bike For Beginners
RoyalBaby Freestyle Kid’s Bike for Boys and Girls, 12 14 16 inch with Training Wheels, 16 18 20 inch with Kickstand, in Multiple Colors
RoyalBaby specializes in bikes for kids, so they design their models with safety as the primary goal. This cruiser has a fully enclosed chain guard (to keep curious fingers safe), special training wheels designed to dampen noise and flanged handlebar grips to keep little hands where they belong while riding. This model also comes in a variety of colors, making it the perfect unisex option.
This mini-cruiser comes with all the bells and whistles — literally. A bell, water bottle, training wheels are all included (and it thankfully arrives 95 percent assembled).
- This sporty bike for boys and girls comes with a bell, a water bottle, training wheels, and a quick release seatpost which makes it easy to adjust the height of the seat (with carrying handle on 12-14-16 inch)
- Easy to put together! 95% of the bike is assembled, leaving only the need to install the training wheels, pedals, handlebar and saddle. All assembly tools are included. Features cushioned seat and high back
- Also features a sturdy steel frame, a one-piece crank, ball bearing drive shaft, a full chain guard and steel wheels with pneumatic rubber 2.4″ wide knobby tires featuring a custom Royal Baby tread
- The combination of a front caliper brake and rear coaster brake gives many options for learning to stop
- Includes: Water bottle and cage, bell, assembly tools and HEAVY DUTY training wheels